Workshop "Near IR large format focal plane arrays for scientific applications" - 13/06 Marseille
The LabEx FOCUS organizes on June 13th at LAM in Marseille, a workshop dedicated to the use of near IR large format detectors operated at very low flux.
During this workshop the consortium led by SOFRADIR will present their programme for the development of their new detector technology and the related development plan.
Various potential users of this technology will present their specific needs either for space or ground based applications.
- 9:00 - 10:30 am : Presentation of the technology by the SOFRADIR/CEA consortium
- Presentation of the ALFA program (organization, schedule) : Adrien Lamoure/SOFRADIR
- Presentation of the ASTEROID program (organization, schedule, link with ALFA) : Bruno Fieque/SOFRADIR
- Presentation of the Photovoltaic circuit : Olivier Gravrand/Giacomo Badano/CEA - LETI
- Presentation of the results from previous programs (NIRLFSA) : Olivier Boulade/CEA-SAp
- 10:30 - 11:00 am Coffee break
- 11 am Marseille (20min each + 10min questions) :
- An infrared camera for the Ground Follow-up Telescope of the SVOM mission : Stéphane Basa/LAM
- MOSAIC : Gabriel Cuby/LAM (TBC)
- EUCLID : IR detector for the Euclid mission at CPPM : Aurélia Secroun/CPPM
- 12:15 Planetary Missions : Pierre Drossart/LESIA
- 12:35 - 1:30 pm : Lunch break
- 1:30 -2:00 pm : Visit of the integration hall at LAM
- 2 pm : ESA implication in the SWIR developments : Pierre Elie Crouzet / ESA
- 2:30 pm : La détection infrarouge grand format au CNES : état des lieux et perspectives : Alain Bardoux / CNES
- 3:00 pm : Spectro imagers : Etienne Le Coarer / IPAG
- 3:20 pm : The IRT on board the M5 project THESEUS : Diego Gotz / CEA-DAp
- 4:00 pm : High contrast Imagery for exo planets detection : David Mouillet / IPAG
(Click to enlarge)